These are the terms of services (TOS) governing the use of https://globalliance.io/, (the web-site or site) and the agreement that operates between us and you. The web-site is owned and operated by Global Alliance Ltd (us/our/we/Company) ( reg. Saint Lucia No. 2019-00213, address: Suite No. 2 of the Rodney Bayside Building, in Rodney Bay, Gros Islet, Saint Lucia) https://globalliance.io/ and these TOS set out the rights and obligations of all users (you/your) in relation to your use of the web-site.
Please read these Terms of Service (“TOS”) and Policies prior to registering for an account on Global Alliance site or using any portion of the website or mobile applications (collectively, the “Company site,” which consists of all content and pages located within the Company’s web domain and all mobile applications), including accessing any course material, chat rooms, or other electronic services. These TOS and Policies that follows are agreements (the “Agreements”) between you and Company.
By using the web-site you are consenting to be bound by the then current TOS and Policy Statement. We may revise the TOS and information contained on the Website at any time and without notice. If you do not agree to these TOS or Policies Statement, please refrain from using the Website. Any changes to these TOS will be effective immediately upon posting on this page, with an updated effective date. By accessing the Global Alliance site after any changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified TOS and all of the changes. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of these TOS. Any version of these TOS in a language other than English is provided for convenience and you understand and agree that the English language version will control if there is any conflict.
User and non-user applicability
By using the Company’s web-site, you accept and agree to be legally bound by the TOS, whether or not you are a registered user.
Please also other Policy before you use any portion of the web-site. If you do not understand or do not wish to be bound by the terms of the TOS or Policy, you should not use web-site content; create an account, present private information during registration, mark all Policies and present Terms of Reference as agreed in the related box.
If you have any questions about the TOS or the Policy Statement, please contact us at Company’s e-mail prior to any actions.
By clicking on the “Agree” button when signing up for Services (Education, training, information, Masterclasses presented for fees), you agree to be bound by these TOS, which include, by reference, the Policies.
Suitability of Services
Before registering for any educative purpose, you are responsible for satisfying yourself as to the relevance and suitability of the educative services for your individual requirements, through consideration of the demands:
- Visual and audio educational materials
- are made on devices and demands relative audio-video devices at your disposal to be used,
- you should have ability to listen, watch and comprehense listened and watched material,
- your previous educational and experiences knowledge form possibility for further education.
- Is formed in several courses and levels of experience that you should estimate according to your general level of knowledge,
- Objects and themes are specialized and demands finished primarily and secondary level of education or their equivalent,
- For your post school and college education is not adapted for minorities and non-finished full general education, so you should be over 18 to have comprehensive and salve educational ability to use the services.
- are provided in the majority of educational course. These videos act as tutorials and lectures for the topics covered in the specific modules and are compulsory unless otherwise stipulated. You will need Adobe Flash Player installed to view the video lectures available in each module. If you are using a slower internet connection, then attempting to view these videos may be difficult.
- are not adapted to interactive gaming, fun and persons with special educative needs (Dyslexia, remembering disorder, language disorder, concentration disorder, or other learning disorders),
- Are personally created by authors, lectures and experienced personalities that use own modes of explanation and visualization,
- declines from standard educational and are not generally accepted in scientific sphere as educational services are not certificate graduation, certificate vocational or other licensed services and just present general information and general educational trading.
- Educational services are general informational and in any way are to be used as graduate, certified and silenced services.
- No user will be issued with diploma similar to university or institutional higher or college vocational education or similar.
External websites and materials
Company is not responsible for technical support for any external websites. Courses that require you to use external websites do so to achieve the best learning outcomes. If you have any queries relating to external websites, you are required to contact the support services of the relevant websites directly (although you may request assistance from). You will be liable for any costs, claims or damages that you may suffer as a result of your use of, or failure to access, any external website and materials.
Giving the other demands of means rea and actus rea, educational and professional experience demands, if you are under the age of 18, you must not use Services, web-site material or made any attempt to enter into these Terms or register for Services.
Limits of Web-site Use for non- members and members:
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our [content standards];
- To download any content from courses;
- To transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website in contravention of the provisions of these Terms;
- Not to use ad-blocking software;
- Not to charge others for the use unless in specific written agreement with Company;
- Not to reuse text or graphics from the Website or parts thereof.
Limits of Web-site Use for registered members:
You agree that you are
- responsible for your own use of the educational materials, web-courses, videos and working task that chose to be part of and have access of and for,
- of carefully reading and comprehension of information for education description before making order of the relevant material and access for educational courses described,
- taking any financial liability for paying fees for the access for ordered courses and materials, understanding that once having access to materials the services would be defined as rendered even you have not finished or started watching and listening all the files relative to this educational course. You would be financial liable in full due to the fact that with access to video and audio material you got full access to working books, notes, tasks and methods described as pedagogical instruments for the course and having this access and understanding of information of mythology of course and instruments you shall be libeler fees and/or author remuneration,
- conscience of library services of education, when you got access to coursed chosen as unified and undivided complex of information, knowledge and mythology for pedagogical work to serve the course as educational,
- Engaged to use this service as “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind (express, implied or otherwise), including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, except insofar as any such implied warranties may not be disclaimed under applicable law,
- accepting legal limitation that Company may not be fully compatible with mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets. In order to access and participate effectively in the Educational Services, you may require access to a desktop computer or a laptop computer. You will be required to meet the cost of internet access yourself and of any upgrades required to your computer or mobile device. In case of impossibility to use Services due your devices unworkability you still remain liability for fees payment and Company shall be liable to sent you all files to your e-mail or sent external link where you might download them for storage and further usage,
- minding and according that If there is a dispute as to who has the right to operate a profile in the account, Company may not verify the access to the profile pending dispute information, and/or transfer the profile to the party claiming a right to, as well as registered member and paying member are verified as same person. Only you shall be liable for password saving mode and in case third party will use your account and purchase courses that you claim ton to adhere it is your responsibility to accept the outcomes of password loss and you shall be liable for third party courses access with your account, with relevant your responsibility to pay the course fees. If you are a registered user, you will not share your password or let anyone else access or compromise your account,
- liable for your personal data presentation and you agree not to misrepresent or attempt to misrepresent your identity while (although you are welcome and encouraged to use an anonymous username in the forums and to act in a manner that keeps your identity concealed),
- not to scrape, or otherwise download in bulk, any content, including but not limited to a list or directory of users on the system or user information, online textbooks, course materials, or trademarks and logos (although you are welcome and encouraged to by the course).
Users have a requirement to treat other learners with respect. Users must not make any comments towards other users or Company:
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Infringe any patent, copyright, database right, trademark or other intellectual property right of any other person;
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- Promote sexually explicit material and/or violence;
- Is likely to deceive any other person;
- Is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Promote any illegal activity;
- Advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any other person;
- Breach the data protection or privacy rights of any person;
- Is threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- Is used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Government or State-issued driver’s license,
- National ID card,
- State or Province ID card (including cards issued by motor vehicle agencies),
In order to be accepted b your photo ID must:
- Contain your full name exactly (excluding hyphens, accents, and spaces);
- Contain a relatively current photograph of yourself;
- Be an original document; photocopied documents cannot be accepted; and
- Be current and valid; expired documents cannot be accepted.
The material contained within the courses on the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Global Alliance does not represent that information contained on or available via the web-site is accurate or complete and accordingly it should not be relied on as such. You should not rely on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any other person, using or named on the web-site are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- any liability for loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the web-site, any websites linked to it and any material posted on it;
- any liability for any bugs or faults in our systems or tools; and
- any liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the web-site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Nothing in this section affects our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, our affiliates and our officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable legal costs, arising out of or in any way connected with any breach by you of these TOS.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
All rights, title and interest, including but not limited to possession and intellectual property rights, in and to Products, Documentation, customizations, software, programs, content materials, and all other property, including but not limited to intellectual property, that Company owned, that it created, developed or used in the performance of this TOS, shall at all times remain exclusively owned by Company.
All rights, title and interest, including but not limited to possession and intellectual property rights, in and to products, documents, software, programs, content materials, and all other property, including but not limited to intellectual property, that you have shall at all times remain exclusively owned by you. Company hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to use solely for the purpose of personal education under TOS. You hereby grants Company a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to use and display IP rights, created during performance under this TOS. Company might under own discretion and inconsistent give enumeration for stated herewith IP ownership. All Products, Documentation, proprietary information and intellectual property and all copies may not be used by you after TOS ending between parties. Company shall remain all right for own IP rights and IP rights of you and/ or mutually right created during performance of TOS.
The termination of such TOS shall not affect the payment of any commissions due for any past transaction. You might terminate TOS any time deactivating your account. Company might terminate TOS any time if you had violated TOS, in case your account is dormant for more that 90 days, and/or in case if your account has not purchased new courses more than 60 days.
Application programming interface
The Company reserve the right to provide access to certain parties to access specific data and information through our API (Application Programming Interface) or widgets. The Company also reserve the right to provide widgets for Your use to enter our data on your website. You are free to use these in their original unmodified and un-altered state. The Company may use API of Digital Assets Suppliers for the purpose of provision of Services.
No professional advice and consultancy
The Company do not provide any professional advices during education in the themes of education or information presented at the education, in connection with the Services and/or the Website. The Company may provide information on the price, range and volatility of some Digital external courses and objects under studding and events, but this must not be considered as public offer to buy or sell, enter to engagement, professional advice nor should it be construed as such professional consultancy in any matter. Any decision made after educative material is solely Your decision and the Company shall not be liable for any loss suffered.
Third party content
The Website may include information, general news, commentary, interactive tools, quotes, research reports and data. Some of this content is supplied by companies that are not affiliated with the Company. On the Website, the source of all Content is clearly and prominently identified. Third Party Content is available through framed areas, through hyperlinks to third party web sites, or is simply published on the Website. The Company have not been involved in the preparation, adoption or editing of Third Party Content but may approve or disapprove such content. While the Company make every attempt to provide You with accurate and timely information to serve Your needs, the Company do not guarantee accuracy, timeliness, completeness or usefulness of Third Party Content, and shall not be responsible or liable for any such content, including any advertising, products, or other materials on or available from third party web sites. Third Party Content is provided for informational purposes only and the Company specifically disclaim any responsibility for Third Party Content available on the Website. You will use Third Party Content only at Your own risk. Any third party content is provided on an “as-is” basis. The Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The Company’s affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers, licensors, officers, directors or employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or relating to the use or the inability to use the third party content, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible damages. In order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, the Company reserve the right at times to exclude any content at the Company’s sole discretion.
Timeliness of services
All content on the Website is presented only as of the date published or indicated, and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for any other reasons at the Company’s sole discretion. In addition, You are responsible for setting the cache settings on Your browser to ensure You are receiving the most recent data. Any curse content at your account is available for period stated in course description, but not shall exceed 60 days after purchase as Company considers it pedagogically reasonable time to be informed and educational trained of.
Disclaimer of warranties
The company do not make any express or implied warranties about the website, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The website is made available to you “as is” and “as available”. The company do not warrant that the website will certainly or in any other way meet your needs, or that it will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and / or error-free. The company also make no warranty that the results obtained from the use of the website will be accurate or reliable, or that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased by you through the website will meet your expectations.
Unless otherwise agreed, these Terms and their enforcement are governed by the legislation of UK.
If any claim or dispute arises out of or in regard to this TOS, the parties hereto will use their reasonable best efforts to resolve any dispute hereunder through good faith negotiations to come to an arrangement. If the dispute cannot be settled and the parties fail to come to an agreement, either party may decide to submit the dispute to confidential arbitration proceedings by a sole arbitrator under the ICC UK Rules, whose decision shall be final and binding. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in UK or another place agreed in writing by both Parties.